1. Sunshine will instantly lift my mood, nothing beats the warmth of the sun. Apparently almost everything I drew as a child featured a huge sun so I think I’ve always professed my love for sunshine.
2. My most loved possession is probably my Pandora bracelet. My parents gifted it to me for performing well in my A Levels something like 6 years ago and there’s barely a day that has gone by where I haven’t warn it since. All of my close family and friends have given me charms that symbolise different moments or things in my life so it’s super special to me.
3. I strongly dislike mushrooms. And courgettes and aubergines too come to think of it.
4. I used to take singing lessons and performed a couple of times for charity. I really miss those, definitely need to pick them back up sometime.
5. I could eat pasta or spaghetti every day for the rest of my life and I wouldn’t get bored. I heart pasta.
6. I’m stupidly sensitive and cry extremely easily. But I think a good cry can be so cathartic, don’t you agree?
7. But equally, I can have giggle fits that go on and on and on.
8. I have endless love for my furry four-legged friends. My piggies are squeaking for their dinner as I type and it just makes my heart smile!
9. I have 6 tattoos and 15 piercings. I’m kind of addicted, but you wouldn’t know I have so many as most of the time they’re all covered up.
10. I have an obsession for owls, hearts and stars (and countless other cute things) so our flat and my wardrobe are filled with owls, hearts and stars!