In the last few days I have been getting organised for 2015. This has involved working out my goals for the year and adding important dates to my new diary. I loved the little motivational/ quirky notes and illustrations dotted throughout and it felt like it was made for me so it had to be my 2015 diary pick.
I’ve taken the time to think about what I’d like to achieve this year. I’m not usually very good at sticking to New Year’s Resolutions for some reason, I always start January with the best intentions but then quickly lose motivation so I’m hoping that by writing them down here and trying to make my goals realistic, I’ll be able to achieve them by the end of the year.
- Worry less | I spend far too much time overthinking and worrying about every little thing. Sometimes I think I just need to accept things for what they are and concentrate on the positives. Worrying won’t change anything and a lot of the time it just builds things up, creates problems and makes things worse.
- Go on more adventures | I feel like there’s so much of the UK I haven’t seen, I’d love to go on more weekends away this year to do some exploring.
- Get a tad healthier | I’m never going to be one of those girls that says no to cake as I love food but my goal is to eat the unhealthy things less (as generally I eat quite healthily, but snacking is my downfall) and move more this year. I go to a weekly Zumba class which I love and will continue this year but I’ve dropped the ball a bit with any other forms of exercise. I have an exercise bike so I’m going to try and use it 2-3 times a week, even for just 20 minutes at a time.
- Save money | I’d like to build up a rainy day fund in my savings account. I didn’t save much at all last year and I really want to change that, even if I save just £50 a month throughout 2015, and add it to a Fondssparpläne (or fund savings plan), then I’ll definitely be happy. On top of that, I know there are lots of small things I can do to improve my savings. I can cancel some of my lesser-used subscriptions, I can use young alfred insurance to find a better policy for my car, and I can start eating out less. After all, you’ve got to start somewhere, haven’t you?
- Drink more water | and less diet coke/ pepsi max. I have a bit of a thing for diet coke/ pepsi max, I think it’s OK to drink fizzy drinks in moderation but I really want to reach for water the majority of the time, I know I’ll feel much healthier for it.
- Keep Blogging | my blog is such a pleasant space for me and I have lots of ideas for 2015. I can’t wait to see where it takes me and I’d like to get to know more of you lovely people that read my posts, comment and support me.
I have a lot of other things I’d also like to achieve this year such as spend more time with my Grandparents, continue to improve my photography and do more things for other people, however I’ve narrowed it down to the above 6 as otherwise my goals would be endless!
What are your New Year’s Resolutions?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin