- Our flat | 2014 was the first full year in our flat (we moved in in December 2013) and it’s been a huge learning curve but in a really good way.
- My best friend’s wedding | My best friend got married in May and it was so wonderful being a part of their special day. The hen party was great fun too!
- Photography | I have really enjoyed snapping away this year and photography has really developed into a hobby of mine.
- Pets | Tufty, Rusty and Milo were all new additions to our little family this year. I love all my pets to pieces and they bring me so much joy.
- Little Things | The little things in life that make every day better, small acts of kindness, affection or thoughtfulness.
- Pompoms | lots of pompom projects including 2 pompom rugs, a garland and wreath – I think I’ve made 400+ pompoms in 2014!
- Starting my blog | I am grateful for every single one of you that takes the time to read and comment on my posts, thank you so so much for your support.
- Family and Friends | I have two extremely supportive parents, a very loving family and a close group of friends. I honestly don’t know what I would do without them.
- The boyfriend | We have shared another year together, we’ve had our ups and downs but we’ve had a lot of unforgettable moments which I’ll always cherish.
- Holidays | We went on a few this year but our summer holiday to Skiathos in July was one of my all time favourites. It’s a stunning island with the most amazing beaches, I highly recommend you visit.
- Books and Films | I have read quite a few books this year and watched plenty of films.There are too many stand outs to list them all here but there have been lots that I’ve enjoyed.
- Baking | I baked a lot this year, for friends and family’s birthdays, the odd occassion at work and just because I fancied it. I don’t think there’s anything better than homebaked goods.
- Creativity | 2014 has been a good year for my creativity, I’ve started new hobbies as new outlets for my creativity and I’m so glad I’ve made the time to pursue them.
- Days Out | random, unplanned days out are the best and we had quite a few of those in 2014 such as when we visited Whitstable.
What were your highlights of 2014?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin