1. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge | £5.99
2. Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish in Mustard | £3.99
3. Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish in Chilli | £3.99
4. Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish in Cardamom | £3.99
5. Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish in Cocoa | £3.99
6. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Anti-Blemish Cream | £15.50
On payday I usually like to pop into Boots and buy myself a few little treats and it has become somewhat of a tradition. After falling in love with my beautyblender I’m intrigued to try a couple of other egg shaped sponges and see how they compare. I’d also like to have a few on rotation so I don’t have to clean my beautyblender every single evening, look out for a review of the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge in the next few weeks.
I have been lusting over the new Barry M Autumn/ Winter 2014 collection and as all Barry M polishes were buy one get one half price I couldn’t resist snapping up Mustard, Chilli, Cardamom and Cocoa. They’re all such lovely shades and unlike anything I own already. I’m really excited to paint my nails with these polishes over the coming months. You can see Mustard in use here.
Last but not least, my most expensive (but planned) purchase was the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Anti-Blemish Cream. My skin has been playing up lately so I’m hoping this will help fight blemishes and fade any marks left behind. Fingers crossed this works for me, I’ve read so many positive reviews on the Boots website and from other bloggers with similar issues – I’m really hoping this does the trick.
What little payday treats have you been buying lately?