- We don’t need Valentine’s Day to remember our loved ones, I genuinely believe that we should show our appreciation every single day of the year. But having said that, it’s still REALLY nice that it exists.
- It’s an excuse to have a whole day dedicated to the sprinkley, sweet, SPECIAL parts of love.
- (Or at least an overdue date night).
- It’s totally okay to be super cheesy and tell your Valentine you love them over and over again, all day long.
- It’s also an excuse to eat all the chocolate..
- ..and all the heart shaped food. I heart heart shaped anything, especially food.
- Pink is my favourite colour and on Valentine’s Day it is completely acceptable to wear ALL the pink.
- And I can wear my heart print shirt. To work.
- Romantic comedies. I don’t think further explanation is needed.
- Because I get to witness the sheer delight (and the ounce of embarrassment) of colleagues receiving flowers at work. FYI I’m yet to receive some myself.
- All the looove-ly Valentine’s Day collections that come out leading up to this time of year.
- It gives me something to look forward to in February.
- I heart Valentine’s Day because it’s a day to celebrate all the love in your life, whether that’s a friend, parent or pet. And you guys know I really love my pets.
- This is my 10th Valentine’s Day with my other half and my first as wife, and that’s pretty special in itself.
Are you a fan of Valentine’s Day?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin