Witching you a very spooky Halloween! What have you got planned this Halloween? I baked these pumpkin shaped chocolate peanut butter biscuits (such a scrummy combination of flavours!) over the weekend and they’re so delicious that I thought I would share them with you. They’re soft, tasty and very very moreish. Plus they’re super easy to bake!
For The Biscuit Mixture:
225g unsalted butter, melted
400g plain flour
200g light brown sugar
60g peanut butter
60g baking chocolate, melted
1 tbs cocoa powder
2 tsps baking powder
1 tsp salt
For The Icing:
50g icing sugar
Orange food colouring
1 hour | 10-15 pumpkin biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ fan 160°C/ gas 4.
2. In a large bowl whisk the melted butter and sugar until no sugar lumps remain.
3. Add the egg, peanut butter, melted chocolate and cocoa powder.
4. Sieve the flour, baking powder and salt into the and mix until combined.
5. Roll out the biscuit dough in between greaseproof paper (this prevents it sticking) and cut with a cookie cutter.
6. Place the biscuits on 2 large baking trays with greaseproof paper.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
8. Allow the biscuits to cool before moving to a wire rack.
9. Mix sieved icing sugar with a little water. Beat until smooth and add the orange food colouring.
10. Using a small round nozzle pipe dots of icing onto the biscuits.
This recipe was adapted from Chocolate Peanut Butter Cut Out Cookies.
Look out for lots of Halloween themed posts this week, I’m making up for my lack of posts last week!
Have you baked anything this Halloween?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin