- I own more nail polishes then there are days in the year. I don’t have room for more nail polish. But I still buy more nail polish.
- I have just painted my nails and yet I’m already thinking about what colour I’ll paint them next.
- In fact, I have my manicures planned in advance for the next four weeks.
- I dread being seen in public with chipped nails, I don’t want to be judged.
- Equally, I’ll never be seen in public NOT wearing any nail polish because then I feel like I’ve forgotten something essential.
- I tried countless base coats and top coats until I found a duo I could rely on as my holy grail (until I spot a new one to try).
- I set aside at least an hour a week to paint my nails. I count it as a hobby.
- It’s unheard of that I’ll go shopping without coming back with a new nail polish (even though I have a lifetime’s supply already).
- Spotting a favourite new shade that’s “different” from the ones I own already makes me all kinds of happy.
- I confess that I have a tendancy towards matching my outfits to my manicures.
“Yes I’m a nail polish addict and no I don’t need help, I just need more nail polish” ;)
In fairness there could be much worse things to be addicted to! Can you relate to any of these?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin