What I’ve Won:
1. Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath and Shower Oil
2. Aromatherapy Associates Revive Evening Bath and Shower Oil
3. Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream
4. Benefit They’re Real Mascara
5. Conscious Skincare Grapefruit & Rosewood Bath Soak
6. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
7. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
8. L’Occitane Hand Cream
9. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil
10. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette
11. The Balm Put A Lid On It Eyelid Primer
12. The Body Shop Eyeshadow Brush
13. The Body Shop Liquid Eyeliner
14. Vichy Idealia Life Serum
15. Superdrug Tropical Cocktail Peel-Off Mask
16. Superdrug Yoghurt Smoothie Mask
When Jennie contacted me on New Year’s Eve to notify me that I’d won her giveaway, I was absolutely over the moon. This is the first time in a very long time that I’ve won anything and I’m thrilled that it’s Jennie’s giveaway. I’ve mentioned a few times just how much I enjoy reading Jennie’s varied, and beautifully written posts so receiving a package of goodies from her has even more meaning. If you are reading this, thank you so much Jennie!
My package arrived a couple of weeks ago and it’s like receiving a mega-sized beauty box as it contains lots of products I haven’t tried before. Aromatherapy Associates, Conscious Skincare, The Balm and Vichy are all completely new brands to me so I’m really excited to get stuck in trying these products. What’s even more exciting is that the majority of the items I’ve won are things I wouldn’t buy for myself, purely because I usually go for economical purchases rather than high-end.
I’m most excited to try The Balm Put A Lid On It Eyelid Primer along with The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette – the shades in this palette looks absolutely stunning and very wearable. I don’t own a decent eyeshadow brush currently, I usually use my fingers so receiving the The Body Shop’s Eyeshadow Brush is delightful and an opportunity for me to experiment a bit more.
I also adore face masks so I’m really looking forward to trying these sachets from Superdrug. I’d just finished my bottle of the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo when Jennie contacted me, and knowing I was going to receive it, I was saved a repurchase. Look out for a full review in the next few months but I love this product. It really does help to reduce the appearance of blemishes and redness.
The box does contain a few products that I already own such as the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (which I received in my first My Little Box) and the Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream but they’re such lovely products that I’m happy to have a back up in my stash.
Do let me know if you’d like to see a review of any of these products! Have you won anything recently?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin