1. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Our tree is fake, we brought a new one this year actually and I love how realistic it looks. Fun fact, it also rotates haha, not sure why a tree needs to rotate but it’s rather novelty!
2. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I have definitely upped my present wrapping in recent years, I still struggle a bit with unusually shaped gifts (I should really think things through before buying awkward shaped presents) but it’s the thought that counts!
3. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and of course Rudolph (now let’s pretend I didn’t have to Google it).
4. Giving or receiving presents?
Definitely giving! I adore watching the people I love opening their presents.
5. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Fairytale of New York ❤
6. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I’m pretty sure there was snow on the ground one Christmas during my childhood. I love snow as long as I don’t have to drive in it so I wouldn’t mind another White Christmas in the not too distant future, it certainly adds a touch more magic.
7. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
More often than not we’re at my parent’s home on Christmas day, I wouldn’t have it any other way!
8. What would be your dream place to visit for the festive season?
Having visited Disneyland Paris for Halloween I’d love to visit one of the Disney parks at Christmas time, I’m sure that I would absolutely love it.
9. What makes Christmas special for you?
Spending it with my favourite people.
10. Do you make New Year’s resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Most years I do set myself New Year’s resolutions but I usually fail to stick to them pretty quickly. Doh.
If you’d like to have a read of my original Christmas Tag post where I answered more Christmassy questions, please click here.
What makes Christmas special for you?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin