Life has thrown me a curve ball, a completely unexpected shock that has taken its toll both on my confidence and my mental state. I’m not quite ready to talk about it here on the blog but I’m trying to stay positive as best I can so here are some recent moments of happiness.
- Bluebells | last weekend I went for a long walk on my own and went in search of bluebells. I probably spent half an hour on the floor in the woods taking photos of the sea of blue flowers – so pretty!
- New trainers | I am taking part in the Cancer Research UK Shine Walk in September and I’ve started doing lots of long walks to prepare for my marathon. I brought some new trainers to help motivate me and they fit like an absolute glove!
- Nailbox | I subscribed to nailbox – a subscription box for nail polish addicts (perfect for me). I was so excited for it to arrive!
- Spring | I’m loving the sunshine and longer, lighter days. I’m so grateful it’s not miserable and rainy at the moment.
- Salted Caramel | I have a new found love for salted caramel, and I’ve just discovered Galaxy Salted Caramel – completely divine!
- Wish I Was Here | this film is so cute. It had moments of happiness and moments of sadness but it left me feeling warm and fuzzy. This quote also really touched me “nothing in life will call upon us to be more courageous than facing the fact that it ends. But on the other side of heartbreak is wisdom”.
- Candles | these candles have been making our flat smell so lovely.
- Greek Food | I went for a deliciously authenic meal with my family at Tavernaki and it was so lovely to spend time with my parents and sister!
- Summer Holiday | it is just over 2 months until our holiday to Santorini – yay that I have this to look forward to.
- 300 followers | I recently reached 300 followers on bloglovin’ – thank you all so so much for reading and commenting on my little blog, I appreciate every single one of you. Look out for a giveaway very soon.
What has been bringing you happiness lately?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin