I have decided to revive my Practice Makes Perfect series. I first introduced these posts to share some of my recent photography and I’ve kind of missed that!
Sometimes there might not be any need for words, but on other occassions I might decide to share my moments of happiness as I do like to document the little things every now and then.
5 moments of happiness
- It has been forever since I last baked, but this morning I made chocolate and caramel flapjack. It doesn’t look the best but it tastes pretty scrummy.
- I took some of the said flapjack around to family so they could enjoy it too and it just felt really nice to distribute some baked goods!
- Nick has been working really crummy hours lately but we managed to find some time when we were both home to watch Up snuggled up on the sofa, I love that film.
- I visited my Grandparents this afternoon and I always come away feeling so lucky to have them both. As soon as I got there we walked around their stunning garden (I really don’t know how they do it!) and my Grandad picked a big bunch of colourful dahlias for me to bring home – they’re brightening up my flat beautifully!
- I booked tickets for the mister and I to see one of our favourite bands, Mayday Parade, on their A Lesson In Romantics 10th Anniversary Tour on the 3oth of September, woo! I cannot wait to see them live again.
What have you been grateful for lately? I’d love to know!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin