Hasn’t the weather been miserable? We’re at the beginning of August, but it feels like autumn has already arrived, and to be honest with you I’m just not ready to let go of the sunshine just yet. Are you?
To bring a little sunshine into my life I’ve painted my nails in Leighton Denny Nothing But Sand. I’ve worn this shade a couple of times since I was kindly gifted it for my birthday at the end of May.
Leighton Denny Nothing But Sand is described as a ‘bright and exotic mustard yellow’ which is pretty spot on. It’s quite a warm toned yellow shade so I think it suits my skintone more than some yellow nail polishes I have tried in the past.
I’ve always had a bit of a thing for mustard yellow and Leighton Denny Nothing But Sand is no exception, it is such a gorgeous colour. This nail polish applies evenly in 2 easy coats.
To continue the 3rd blog birthday celebrations I have decided to host a little giveaway – besides I haven’t done one of these in such a long time! I’m giving away a brand new bottle of Leighton Denny Nothing But Sand. I basically love this nail polish so much that I wanted one of you guys to be able to enjoy it too.
To enter all you need to do is follow my blog with Bloglovin (everything else is optional but will grant you additional entries). The winner will be chosen at random once the giveaway ends on the 31st of August 2017. Thanks for participating and Good Luck!
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to UK residents only.
- This giveaway will close at midnight (UK time) on Thursday 31st August 2017.
- There will be one winner chosen at random by Rafflecopter.
- The winner will be notified by myself so please check your details carefully before submitting your Rafflecopter entry.
- Entrants under the age of 18 should seek permission from a parent/guardian before entering.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
- All entries are moderated and any incomplete, false or duplicate entries will be removed from the competition.
Do you like the look of the Leighton Denny Nothing But Sand nail polish?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin