- Family Summer BBQ | a couple of weekends ago we had a big family Summer BBQ at my Grandparent’s house. The sun was shining, the food was delicious and it was lovely to see everyone.
- Smokey and Whisky joining the family | They’re just so adorable, read all about them here.
- Sunshine | OK so today it has been extremely miserable, grey and wet but generally we’ve had a lot of glorious sunshine. I just don’t want Summer to end! I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a few more sunny days.
- War Horse | the mister and I booked last minute theatre tickets to see War Horse at the New London Theatre and it was spectacular. I’d seen it once before years ago but it was even better the second time around! Highly recommend.
- Regular Date Night | Nick and I have reintroduced regular date nights and it’s so nice. I’d love to go on a day trip to the seaside for our next one, weather permitting.
- Flowers | it’s been a while since we’ve brought any fresh flowers for our flat. I’m really enjoying this sunflower bouquet – and it’s lasted over a week! bonus.
- Stationery | every shop I go in seems to have stationery left, right and centre and I’ve just not been able to resist! New stationery makes me so happy though.
- Baking | although you’ve not seen any of it here on the blog lately, I’ve been doing lots of baking. Both my Mum and Dad celebrated their Birthday’s recently so I baked cakes for them both and I made a cheesecake for the Summer BBQ. I may have baked a batch of salted caramel cookies recently too – more on those in the week. On a side note, I’m loving that the GBBO is back!
- Quotes around the home | “Wake Up And Be Awesome” – love this little plaque and having it up in our home is definitely enocouraging positiviy.
- Muller Light Chocolate Fix Yoghurts | Have you ever tried Cadbury’s Pots of Joy? Well these Muller Light yoghurts are even tastier AND they’re only 99 calories. You just have to try them, you can thank me later.
What has been bringing you happiness lately?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin